Re: Realtime Wiki - http://rt.wiki.kernel.org

Theodore Tso wrote:

Yep, that was part of the design.  When I approached Peter Anvin and
the other kernel.org maintainers during OLS about hosting the -rt wiki
on kernel.org infrastructure, what we explicitly talked about was
making it easy to set up other wiki's for multiple kernel projects,

It would be nice to give the wikis wiki editable navigation
menus, like http://kernelnewbies.org/ and http://linux-mm.org/

Too many of the wikis out there become horrendously hard to
navigate after a few years...

--
Who do you trust?
The people with all the right answers?