Realtime Wiki - http://rt.wiki.kernel.org

There is now a realtime Linux wiki available here:

http://rt.wiki.kernel.org

The goal is to provide a place for folks interested in realtime Linux to learn
more, and for those working on or with realtime Linux to share their code,
tests, and experiences.

The site is pretty bare-bones at the moment.  We are looking to add relevant
articles, howtos, test-cases, etc.  So please take a moment, browse through
what is currently there, and provide some feedback as to layout and content,
including new content you would like to see added.

We apparently need a logo, so if any of you are artistically inclined, please
feel free to propose one :-)

Darren Hart <[email protected]> and Ted Ts'o <[email protected]> are the
current site administrators, please CC them on any webmaster related mail.

Thanks,

--
Darren Hart
IBM Linux Technology Center