Re: Realtime Wiki - http://rt.wiki.kernel.org

Darren Hart wrote:
> There is now a realtime Linux wiki available here:
>
> http://rt.wiki.kernel.org
>
> The goal is to provide a place for folks interested in realtime Linux to learn
> more, and for those working on or with realtime Linux to share their code,
> tests, and experiences.

Looks good!  This is interesting timing.  CELF is in the process of
putting together an Embedded Linux Wiki, and one of the sections
was going to be realtime.  However, with this announcement, I think
we need to re-think at least that part of our planned site.

Quite possibly we should throw our efforts towards this
(at least for kernel-oriented realtime info).  BTW, we also plan
to use MediaWiki, so that much would be consistent with your site.

Our site is intended to cover more than just the kernel,
so I didn't really approach the kernel.org owners for a sub-domain,
but your use of a sub-domain of wiki.kernel.org is very interesting.
I didn't know such things were available.

Do you think other sub-domains of wiki.kernel.org will be made
available for other kernel areas?  If so, what are the terms
of use?  We haven't chosen our domain name yet, so we
still have some flexibility if there are other options open
to us.  (maybe embedded.wiki.kernel.org??)

Who would I contact about this?

Thanks,
 -- Tim