Re: [Suspend2-announce] Nigel's work and the future of Suspend2.

On Út 07-03-06 14:14:00, Thomas Maier wrote:
> Hi Nigel,
>
> congratulations and all the best, although this sounds like a sad
> goodbye and resignation.  I always hoped for inclusion in mainline and
> followed the "discussions" on lkml, although Pavel never made an effort
> to hide his ignorant arrogance.

At least you can't say I was dishonest :-/.

> Mainline swsusp never worked for me and
> so with you leaving I am tempted to leave Linux behind after more than
> ten years and switch to that other OS that at least has working suspend
> and resume.

Your choice... But it would be more productive to read the docs, go to
the latest kernel, and if it does not work there, file
bugzilla.kernel.org report.

[stripped suspend2 lists -- I guess that's offtopic there.]
								Pavel
--
Web maintainer for suspend.sf.net (www.sf.net/projects/suspend) wanted...