Re: [Suspend2-announce] Nigel's work and the future of Suspend2.

Hi Nigel,

congratulations and all the best, although this sounds like a sad
goodbye and resignation.  I always hoped for inclusion in mainline and
followed the "discussions" on lkml, although Pavel never made an effort
to hide his ignorant arrogance.  Mainline swsusp never worked for me and
so with you leaving I am tempted to leave Linux behind after more than
ten years and switch to that other OS that at least has working suspend
and resume.  Or maybe I'll try that "patched" MacOS for x86 :).  To you,
again, all the best and thanks for providing some hope in one of the
darker Linux corners for quite some time.

Regards, Thomas.