Re: 2.6.16-rc3: more regressions

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 10:50:52AM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> I just worry whether (a) the other added PCI ID's are any good for that
> core and (b) whether the bug was really introduced with some of the other
> changes. I admit that (b) is pretty unlikely, but it would be good to
> test.

The one thing I have not yet been proven wrong for is that this PCI id
is the only one we have in this driver for an RV370.

Perhaps someone will be able to prove this wrong, too, ;-) but otherwise
it would be a good explanation why exactly this one is causing problems.

> 			Linus

cu
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.