Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)

Matthias Andree <[email protected]> wrote:

> Joerg Schilling schrieb am 2006-02-09:
>
> > Linux does not offer a UNIX style interface in this case as it breaks
> > layering rules.
>
> Where is that standard that stipulates said layering rules?

You still try to deviate from the problem by sending relationless remarks.

You should _read_ my mail before sending unrelated replies.

> > Do you _really_ want me to start a discussion conderning the content
> > of your junk patch?
>
> I demand that you revoke and post a public excuse for that offense.
>
> The deadline ends tomorrow, Friday February 10th at 12:00 (noon) German
> official time.

Do you like to out yourself as a troll?

You send completely useless things just in order to personally affront me.

Note that is was _you_ who said that you like to discuss this useless code.
I was ging to ignore it. You like to discuss is, you receive a reply
that you might not expect.

Jörg

--
 EMail:[email protected] (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       [email protected]                (uni)