Re: CD writing in future Linux try #2 [ was: Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest) ]

On Sunday 29 January 2006 06:01, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Danger: Highly Flammable Material. <!>

I formally request that Joerg Schilling be banned from the LKML until he
learns how to take bugs in his program seriously. cdrecord has bugs, people
hit them, and he won't either fix the bugs, or hand maintainership over to
someone who wants to fix them.

Not only that, he constantly trolls on the LKML about how awesome cdrecord is,
and how stupid kernel developers are. He also rears his head in any
discussion on CD burning under Linux, even though it not always has anything
to do with cdrecord; and totally derails any such discussion.

In addition to the aforementioned problems, he also has a serious hate for
Debian, and the Debian developers who maintain the cdrecord package; in
addition, he has lesser hate for all Linux developers, users, and basically
anyone who isn't using Schillix or worshipping the ground he walks on.

I believe LKML is for serious discussion of Linux kernel development only, and
for this to optimally continue, we need to purge the list of trolls like him.

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || [email protected]
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,