Re: I request inclusion of reiser4 in the mainline kernel

On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 01:21:23PM +0300, Denis Vlasenko wrote:
> This is it. I do not say "accept reiser4 NOW", I am saying "give Hans
> good code review".

After he did his basic homework.  Note that reviewing hans code is probably
at the very end of everyones todo list because every critizm of his code
starts a huge flamewar where hans tries to attack everyone not on his
party line personally.

I've said I'm gonna do a proper review after he has done the basic homework,
which he seems to have half-done now at least.  Right now he hasn't finished
that and there's much more exciting filesystems like ocfs2 around that
are much easier to read and actually have developers that you can have
a reasonable conversation with.  (and that unlike hans actually try to
improve core code where it makes sense for them)