Re: [linux-usb-devel] Re: Fw: ati-remote strangeness from 2.6.12 onwards

> mdew wrote:
> > mapped to "p". I found the TV Button, The DVD Button, the CH-/+ and
> > the OK Button all non-working, every other button produced the "p".
>
> Could you please try 'showkey -s' from a console on all of those keys?

Without my patch, nothing shows up when pressing OK, TV and DVD, in showkey -s

# with my patch
mediabawx2:~# showkey -s
kb mode was XLATE

press any key (program terminates after 10s of last keypress)...
0x1c 0x9c    - OK
0xe0 0x1f 0xe0 0x9f   - TV
0xe0 0x17 0xe0 0x97   - DVD