Re: Fedora 12 upgrade sucks

Maybe so, but I have test installed F12 on three separate systems all have
Graphics issues (mainly 3D but 2D stability issues as well). One is based
on a Intel 945G chip set, which is still a pretty mainstream Graphics chipset.
This has 2D stability issues as well as major 3D issues.

All the reading for me so far says that nouveau in Fedora 12 is no good for 3d and I can vouch for that, Blender is a good test base.
Roger