Re: Why most run Microsoft, not RedHat

On 19/04/07, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No cancel button. I even have a screenshot of it doing that to _me_
once: about a week before I moved over to Linux for good. I'll gladly
send you the screenshot. It's in Hebrew, but you can clearly see there
is no Cancel button. And I find it hard to believe that Windows in
English has a cancel button when Hebrew does not.

Here is one:
http://dotancohen.com/windowssucks.png
translation: Your computer update is almost finished. In order to
activate this update your computer must be restarted. Windows will
automatically restart your computer in 3:56 minutes.
Note that the "Restart Later" button is greyed out and unclickable.

And another:
http://dotancohen.com/ihatewindows.png
translation: Windows downloaded and installed an important security
update that will help protect your computer. This update requires an
automatic restart of your computer.

About a week after these, I was already using Fedora for everything
but photo organizing. It took me another year to discover F-Spot and
recycle the Windows partition.