Re: [OT] Protest the Novell-Microsoft Agreement - Sign Bruce Perens petition

Craig White wrote:
On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 01:05 -0500, Ric Moore wrote:

On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 20:55 -0700, Craig White wrote:
Read the responses... plenty and
plenty of "shoulds". The more reasonable responses would say that they
wouldn't buy their products again. I don't think that the Board of
Novell even cares, as I wrote before.

----
I believe that you will find something similar alongside my name
----

They got the money, shot the dog and are ready to exit stage left.
That's how I see it, and I believe they have the right to do so, whether
I like it personally or not... which I don't. I agree with you 100%, the
classification is for advantage of the lawyers. The GPL stands or it
doesn't. Nope, you will not see my name on that list. Not that it would
matter one bit either way. In a sideways fashion we agree on quite a
bit. I'll bet my money on Szulik though, not Perens. :) Ric

----
reminds me of the old joke about the man who asks a woman if she would
have sex with him for a million dollars. She says yes. He asks if she
would have sex with him for a hundred dollars. She says, No, and then
asks, do you think I'm a whore? To which he replies, that part we've
already established, now we're just haggling on the price.

Craig

You think you're kidding with that last? The "old man" in that story was none other than Sir Winston Churchill.

Temlakos