Re: [OT] Protest the Novell-Microsoft Agreement - Sign Bruce Perens petition

Gene Heskett wrote:
On Friday 24 November 2006 09:45, Craig White wrote:
Protest the Microsoft-Novell Patent Agreement

self explanatory

http://techp.org/petition/show/1

Craig

Been there, done that, didn't add my name. Having to make an account with enough data to double the incoming spam if it should be sold/stolen, I backed out.

I think you can trust Bruce not to sell it as he has a well deserved
reputation in the community. I can not provide you enough information
to say that it will not be stolen but I seem to recall that Bruce
was pretty good with security (sorry that's all I can offer).

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site