Bogofilter 1.0.2 and Kmail filters

I have Bogofilter 1.0.2 installed on FC2, and it's working ok separating the
Spam from the Ham, but I'm not sure if I have the filters set up correctly in
Kmail.

For example. There are no X-Bogosity header additions for the Spam in the spam
box, but all of the new mail in the inbox has X-Bogosity header additions.
Also, bogofilter 1.0.2 works in tri-state mode, and is able to detect Spam,
Ham, and Unsure, but as of now I have not been able to set up a filter to
send "Unsure" mail to the unsure box. While I was initially messing with
filters, one attempt sent all the mail to the inbox, and X-Bogosity headers
were added to all the mail, identifying the Spam as Spam, the Ham as Ham, and
there were a couple of obvious Spam mails identified as Unsure, so
Bogofilters "Unsure" appears to be working ok.

The filters setup is below.

Filter 1.  bogofilter
Filter criteria:
Match all of the following
<any header>         matches regular expr                 .*

Filter Actions:
remove header                 X-Bogosity
remove header                 X-Attachments
pipe through                     /usr/local/bin/bogofilter -pev

Advanced options:
If this filter matches, stop processing here. (unchecked)

This filter appears to be working ok.

Filter 2.  bogofilter_is_spam
Filter criteria:
Match all of the following
X-Bogosity                  contains                         Spam
X-Bogosity                  doesn't contain              Ham

Filter Actions:
remove header             X-Bogosity
remove header             X-Attachments
file into folder                Spam

Advanced options:
If this filter matches, stop processing here  (unchecked)

This filter separates the Spam from the Ham ok, but as I've said, X-Bogosity
header additions remain in the Ham that turns up in the inbox.

If I try to add an Unsure line to this filter.
X-Bogosity                  contains                  Unsure
along with,
file into folder              unsure
then, pressing apply just results in the Unsure line being greyed out.

Any help with setting up the filter for Unsure, and verifying that the present
setup is ok is greatly appreciated.

Nigel.