Re: vnc problem on linux

On 7/29/06, yogesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <yogesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi to all
i start the vnc server and viwer on my pc
i am able to connect my desktop from my pc

but  i am not able to commnect remote pc with vnc
i install vnc server and viwer on remote pc also

--
hey,

As you did not mentioned which vnc viewer you are using. Read this url
this might solve your problem

http://www.nyu.edu/its/humanities/docs/vnc.html

Regards

Ankush Grover