Re: Burning backup to dvd

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Justin Piszcz schrieb:

This is a bad idea, you should ALWAYS burn DVD's with UDF only, burning with ISO is a very bad idea, for instance, if you burn a file > 2GB on an ISO, you will only be able to read the first 2GB of it. There are other problems as well.

I must be missing something reading this comment. Wonder how the Fedora Core DVD ISO image files work if there would be such a problem by burning >2GB ISO images on a DVD media.

Alexander

I speculate that he was referring to having a single file inside the iso image which is > 2gb, not the iso file itself.

--
Ed Kim, RHCE
http://www.rhatbox.com