Re: KAddressBook - still looking for the handbook

At 2:10 PM +0100 10/11/05, Timothy Murphy wrote:
>Timothy Murphy wrote:
>
>> Could someone tell me what RPM provides the AddressBook handbook,
>> and what it (the handbook) is called?
>> I haven't been able to locate it.
>
>I finally discovered the KAddressBook handbook at
><http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdepim/kaddressbook/index.html>.
>
>The nearest I find to this on my standard Fedora system is at
>/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kaddressbook/index.docbook .
>So I am wondering if there is meant to be some automatic means
>of converting this into html?
>
>Should it in other words be viewable under Fedora?

Using my apropos2:

    $ apropos docbook html
    docbook2html [jw]    (1)  (Jade Wrapper) converts SGML files to other
formats

Man docbook2html leads to Jade Wrapper.

(Apropos2 is available at freshmeat and at my web site.  You'll know why
you want it if you type that command into regular apropos.)