Re: PostgreSQL

It does have these types they are just named different I believe:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/datatype-binary.html

ASD.

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005, Robert L Cochran wrote:

I work with multimedia a lot and like MySQL and SQLite because they have BLOB datatypes. PosgreSQL does some things a lot better tha MySQL does, so its a shame it doesn't have these datatypes.

Bob

Ezra Nugroho wrote:

Sorry about that...
We are using it in here and it works.

BLOB is for binary (image, songs, etc), not text.