Re: spca5xx driver problem

Patrick J Kobly wrote:
I use this driver for an NX Pro, without problems. Have you got problems with other USB devices? Do you have other USB devices plugged in at startup?

PK

Good questions Patrick. I'd also ask, Eric, does your system boot without hanging if you have just the webcam unplugged at boot time? I've had problems in the past like this if I had a USB flash card storage device plugged in with the flash card media in the device at boot time but no problem if the flash card media was not in the device.

___
Rod