Re: spca5xx driver problem

I use this driver for an NX Pro, without problems. Have you got problems with other USB devices? Do you have other USB devices plugged in at startup?

PK

Eric Tanguy wrote:

Le dimanche 03 juillet 2005 �3:15 +0200, Eric Tanguy a �it :
I try to use spca5xx driver for my usb creative NX webcam. All seems
fine except that the system hangs at boot up if the webcam is plugged
in. When the system hangs if i unplugged the webcam the system continue
the boot process. Someone has an idea to solve this problem ?
Thanks

No one use this very usefull driver ?

--
Eric Tanguy | Nantes, France <eric.tanguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Key : A4B8368F | Key Server : subkeys.pgp.net Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) sur athlon kernel 2.6.12-1.1390_FC4