squid proxy

Hello all,

I have posted already this email, but not sure that you got  it, otherwise I am expecting a respond :).

I am running transparent proxy on  squid 2.5 Stable7 on fedora server and  would like
the outside world to see the particular IP accessing a site for security
reason. Can I make origin servers see the client's IP address when going through my Squid ?

thanks