Are there Any Complete Apt Repositories???

Is there any apt repositories that offer the exact same content as the
Yum  repositories? I've noticed in many situations the apt repositories
are missing many programs. Just curious where I can point "sources.list"
to in order to get the exact same upgrade possibilities..

thanks in advance
--

Sam Williams                                             samurai@xxxxxxx
http://linux.rockriver.net                              samiam@xxxxxxxxx