Re: Are there Any Complete Apt Repositories???

sam wrote:

Is there any apt repositories that offer the exact same content as the
Yum  repositories? I've noticed in many situations the apt repositories
are missing many programs. Just curious where I can point "sources.list"
to in order to get the exact same upgrade possibilities..

thanks in advance

Actually some extra sites like Fresh RPMs or Livna offer the exact same content on apt as they do in yum. I even think that this include the freshrpms and livna mirrors for the official updates too.