Problems with Mozilla Crashing

Hi,

I've searched the archives and found quite a few people are having problems with Mozilla and Fedora 1. I tried all the suggestions that I found: installed M$'s TTF fonts, uninstalled/reinstalled the ttfonts-ja package, created a new profile from scratch, etc. and still no go. I've tried these steps both with the RPM version (1.4) and the latest download from Mozilla (1.6), but Mozilla will still just 'exit' with no warning, and no error messages. Does anyone have any other suggestions? TIA

--
John C. Nichel
KegWorks.com