Re: ipvsadm

I'm still using the default 2.4 kernel, this might be my problem.
In the meantime I tried patching the kernel and building the module
from the source provided at www.linuxvirtualserver.org, but that failed
miserably.
I'm locked into the 2.4 kernel for the time being because we're using
products from Computer Associates, and they are slow when it comes to
linux integration.  It took for ever before they even started supporting
linux, so who knows how long it will take them to move to 2.6.