Re: Micro$oft $uck$

At 14:16 2/19/2004, you wrote:
As for my digital camera, it has a flash card in, I use sgtools to set
things going, connect the USB and then mount like any other sort of file
system.

I have a Canon Powershot S230 (the tiny 3.2MP one) which must have a problem somewhere in the firmware, since it constantly crashes its own program under Windows (my old S40 didn't do that) and loses some pictures. I've actually had better luck with this camera using Fedora's gtkam and gphoto2 than in Windows. Still not perfect, but better.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com