Re: Problem with Openoffice

Alexandre wrote:
Em Qui, 2004-02-19 às 06:56, Pablo Rodríguez González escreveu:

With new Openoffice -1.1-, when I open a Word document, it shows it
empty, all in blank -not all, only 90% :-)-, is it a bug or it's a
conversion problem?

Probably a conversion. Try saving in a different version of word.

Have you tried to save the file and reload it? Saved file size? Is this an upgrade?

Create a new user and see if it works okay in the new user account. I traced the problem to my OOo configuration files.

I ask this as I had a major headache with OOo and Fedora after upgrading from RH8 and this was one of the problems.

Create a new user and see if it works okay in the new user account. I traced the problem to my OOo configuration files.

I had to trash my old configuration files for my OOo to fix my OOo problems. I could open a file but only see it under wierd zoom levels that were not consistant.

Working well since Jan 28.

--
Robin Laing