Re: Non FOSS and Fedora

" >Where did I limit anyone's freedom of anything? I'm confused.
" >
" By suggesting that a user cannot install non-FOSS software onto a FOSS
" operating system.
"

No one is suggesting that people can not do what they want with their
computers. I posed this topic to the list because it is my opinion that
it is counter productive and immoral for us to be advocating the usage
of non-Free software on a platform who's stated goal is "Build the
operating system exclusively from open source software." That's it.

Please let's not let this turn into a silly flame war. This was never my
intention. I simply wanted to bring a good question to the attention of
group of good people so it can be discussed.

Thank you,

Adam Kosmin

--

"Yes, Your Honor. Now, where we are so far, in at least my
line of reasoning, is I want to walk the Court through enough of our

-- Kevin McBride SCO vs. IBM 12/05/03