Re: Non FOSS and Fedora

At 12:55 1/12/2004, you wrote:
I did not mean it was a favorable thing. Only that it is unreal to say
that GNU/Linux is NOT THERE. People used (and some still do) to use
things far, far worse.

To some people and for some purposes, Linux was "there" years ago. For my servers, for example, it was "there" since 1995. However, again using for example my corporate desktops, Linux is "not there yet."

Your situation is likely different. That is the WHOLE POINT... you are trying to generalize things that cannot be true for all users. Do not tell me that Linux is "there" or "not there" unless you qualify that specifically in terms of situations, users, or uses.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com