Privoxy redirect rule for Wikipedia! :)

Dear community!

I have a few Privoxy rules, that can redirect HTTP Wikipedia [en,de] traffic to HTTPS:
(a little part from the "user.action" file:)

{ +redirect{s@http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/@https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/@} }
.en.wikipedia.org

{ +redirect{s@http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/@https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/wiki/@} }
.de.wikipedia.org

..so you get the problem: is there any way to put a "regexp" or something to: "en", "de"?
There are hundreds of other languages, i think it's a bad solution to write down them all.

There is another question: is my solution good so far?
I'm asking that because if i visit:

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/File:Nokota_Horses_cropped.jpg
that's ok, it's using HTTPS. BUT if i click on the picture:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/de/Nokota_Horses_cropped.jpg
it's using _HTTP_ !!! - so this is not good. Are the pictures on a HTTP-only server,
or i can write another redirect rule to view the pictures in HTTPS?

Thanks you for any pointings, help, solution.