Akami Download Manager -

        More in my continuing struggle with "The Teaching Company" and
        my attempt to download the files they sold me.

        After installing "user-agent-switcher" in Firefox their system
        offered me what appears to be a Windows app., "Akami Download
        Manager.":

            [bobg@box9 Downloads]$ ll -ant *.exe*
            -rw-rw-r--. 1 500 500 363080 Mar 19 12:11 installer.exe

        The problem is I can log into their site and do everything up to
        the point of clicking on the download button at which point
        nothing happens, the "hand" just stays there, it doesn't
        recognize my action. Before they implemented this Akami stuff I
        had not problem.

        Does anyone know of a way to deal with this other than
        installing Windows? Actually this computer came with Windows XP
        but it refuses to run since I installed F-14 but that's another
        problem.

        Bob