Re: [OT Humor] "Obviously designed by morons"

On 03/19/2011 10:11 AM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> In other words, "We're the devs.  We know what's right for Gnome and you
> mere users don't."

To be fair, it tends to be more "you're not our target audience" than
"we know what's right."

That said, I've never been able to figure what portion of the UNIX/
Linux-using population (or the population that has even a slight chance
of ever touching a UNIX/Linux system) *is* their target audience.

BTW, for those that were put off of KDE by the atrociously managed
transition to KDE 4 and any others considering other environments, I
encourage you to take a look at KDE in it's current state.  KDE rounded
into pretty decent shape around 4.4, and 4.6 is really quite nice -- not
perfect, but very nice.