gnome-volume-control and connectors

Hi all,

Using f14-x86_64.

I reinstalled yesterday from the LiveCD and noticed that my *sound
preferences* are different (right-click the speaker icon to open
gnome-volume-control).

I have audio output but lost my microphone and line-input.

This is what it looked like before the reinstall.

Sound Preferences:
   Hardware:
     Internal Audio:
       1 input
       1 output
       Analog Stereo Duplex
   Input:
     Input Volume: 100%
     Input Level: "all blue"
     Connector:
       Microphone 1
       Microphone 2
       Line-In* (selected)
     Device: Internal Audio Analog Stereo
   Output:
     Connector: Analog Output
     Device: Internal Analog Stereo

I no longer have the lines referring to "Connector" on either Input or
Output.

Does anybody know how to restore them and their options?

TIA,
Mike Wright