Printing from WinXP machine to a F14 machine.

I am trying to print from an XP machine to a F14 but it is defeating me.
I am running the IIS system on XP which is supposed to support the ipp
protocol for accessing printers. It has a HP Deskjet on it as a local
printer.

Cups on the F14 is supposed to also support ipp communication.

In the XP documentation you are supposed to able to browse for printers
in the add printer GUI but none is found by my XP. It is also suggested
in the documentation to try:
http://host-address/printers to reveal printers on networked machines
but I get nothing.

Can anyone describe the method to get this to work? I have tried many
other things but nothing works. What am I missing