Re: selinux vbetool error

Alex wrote:
> is this a problem with the policy for munin or my system in general?

If you have already relabeled (and it sounds like you have) then yes, it
would be a bug with selinux-policy.

You can always generate a policy to workaround the issue with:

$ audit2allow -M mypolicy
[paste AVC message here]
CTRL+D
# semodule -i mypolicy.pp

I would suggest you collect all the information you can and open a bug
report.

After the issue is resolved you can remove your policy with:
# semodule -r mypolicy

> Is each package responsible for maintaining their own selinux policy
> and installing it at the time the package is installed?

No. selinux-policy contains the policy for all Fedora packages.