Sleep hangs on Fedora 14 x86_64 for last few days

Hi all,

  Each night I run 'yum update'. Three days ago (give or take a day), I
noticed that putting my laptop (Thinkpad T400s) to sleep no longer
worked. It would fade the screen out, jump the the Fedora splash screen
(like you see during boot, blue background with the Fedora logo
centered) and then just sit there. The only recourse I have is to
cold-boot the laptop.

  I checked /var/log/messages and this is what I see:

http://pastebin.com/ZPVeCpZy

  Any thoughts or diagnostics tips? In case it matters, I've tried both
the Fn-key combo and 'acpitool -s' with the same results.

Thanks!

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer@xxxxxxxxxxx