Re: F14 HDMI port delivers no output to SONY 40" LCD TV

On Mon, 2011-02-28 at 11:08 +1100, Chris Smart wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 10:50 AM, Geoffrey Leach <geoff@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Like I said, FWIW.
> >

> Sure, just making it clearer for him, in case.
>
> -c
Sorry for my very late reply of this, the laptop is down now I sent it
for fix and will have it back in a few days, then I can give you the
result of what you want to see regarding the driver, but I do remember
the video driver is ATI (Exact model will only be known after the laptop
returned, appreciate you quick response and I will get back to you soon
for same topic.