Re: Getting data off of a Palm Pilot IIIe

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 8:15 AM, Tod Thomas <fr33zone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is there some sort of utility that I can use to transfer the palm pilot
> information to another platform?  I've looked around and haven't found
> anything that really works well.

There is a Palm Desktop for Java....
I ran it years ago under IBM OS/2...

I´m not sure what export formats it has... but it´s worth a try.

Update:

Import and Export Features
    Import and Export to many different formats
    Export of iCalendar format from the ToDo and Datebook Palm applications
    Export of vCard format from Address book
    Export of LDIF format from Address book
FC