Fedora 14 USB Mouse Problem

I just installed Fedora 14 LXDE on an old laptop, that had been running
Fedora 10. Everything is fine except for the Microsoft USB wireless
mouse, which worked fine under Fedora 10. The mouse is detected, but it
doesn't move correctly (jerky and confined to a small area of the
screen). I tried a wired USB mouse and it works fine.

Any clues will be appreciated.

Regards,

John