Re: Preugrade worked but release still shows previous

On Wednesday, February 16, 2011 10:24:52 am Richard Shaw wrote:
> > I'm still showing fc13 - or am I misreading something?
>
> Is it possible that since your F13 install was probably fully
> updated that your F13 kernel was newer than the F14 kernel?
>
> I would worry less about packages still showing "fc13" unless
> they are from 3rd party or orphaned packages and worry more
> that all of your repos are showing the correct version.

Thanks, Richard: yum repolist shows the following which seems
right:

# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
repo id
repo name
status
adobe-linux-i386
Adobe Systems Incorporated
18
fedora
Fedora 14 - i386
17,883
rpmfusion-free-updates-testing
RPM Fusion for Fedora 14 - Free - Test Updates
23
rpmfusion-nonfree
RPM Fusion for Fedora 14 - Nonfree
176
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates
RPM Fusion for Fedora 14 - Nonfree - Updates
222
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-testing
RPM Fusion for Fedora 14 - Nonfree - Test Updates
7
updates
Fedora 14 - i386 - Updates
5,036