Re: gnote -- Am I the only one ?

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 2:20 PM, William Case <billlinux@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi;
>
> gnote does not copy and paste within gnote the same way as every other
> Linux program.  I use gnote a lot.  I can't select a phrase or whatever
> move the cursor to the spot were I want to paste a copy of the phrase
> and click the middle mouse button to paste in a copy of the selected
> phrase.  gnote won't do it.  I have been using Fedora and Linux for over
> 7 years; it is now an intuitive or ingrained habit; a signature of
> Linux.

Bill:

There may be something else going on here. I'm also running Fedora 14,
GNOME 2.32 and Gnote 0.7.3. I can highlight a phrase using the left
mouse button, position the mouse pointer where I want and middle-mouse
click to paste a copy of the highlighted phrase. This works both
within gnote and between gnote and another app. This may be something
with your mouse preferences, driver or other settings.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC