Re: [Fedora] Re: FC14 Installation Hangs

Ashley M. Kirchner <ashley <at> pcraft.com> writes:

I am looking at that dmesg posted by you - CentOS had some errors too.

We have to reset the kernel line and run it again with max verbose debugging.

Please reset kernel parameters to only the ones needed for debugging (and keep
them always), remove anything else:

ignore_loglevel enforcing=0 initcall_debug

Run it.

JB