Re: [Fedora] Re: FC14 Installation Hangs

> meantime, is there a way to capture this so I don't have to try and type it
> all out?  While the machine has serial ports, they're all disabled in BIOS
> and I don't know how else I can capture all the stuff that gets spewed out,
> other than to take a physical picture of the screen when it hangs again.

The critical thing to capture if it hangs is the last value dumped by the
initcall debug before it hangs. That's the one that says what the last
initialiser (the one that hunge the box) was.

You can also attach digital photos to bugs, which is a good way to
capture long oopses on dead boxen