Re: SELinux

> to access my machine at all. I don't run Apache, sshd, or any other
> server which would allow ingress to my machine. I've never have anyone
> even attempt to get root access but me.

Most modern attacks are against web browsers so your logic is a bit
flawed.

> Perhaps you should investigate LFS (Linux From Scratch). It isn't
> that hard to build your own custom system which has exactly what
> you want on it, no more and no less.

With the proviso that you also then need to do your own security updates,
package management and each one you do that is untested by others is in
turn adding to the probability of flaws.

Fedora is quite probably not the right basepoint to build a very small
mini-distro but I'm not sure LFS is the right way to go about it either.

Alan