Re: Ultimate inkjet printer for Fedora?

On 01/12/2011 11:26 AM, James Mckenzie wrote:
> [...]
I just got an add for an HP All-in-one color laserjet for $349US
HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw Color MFP
<http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/product_detail.do?storeName=storefronts&landing=printer&category=Yes&lanAttr=HP+ePrint&product_code=CE862A%23BGJ&catLevel=2>.

The ink jets certainly are much cheaper and you will probably get a
better color match, but with a laser printer you will get thousands of
pages per toner cartridge.
From my experience, HP, Epson, and Brother are the best supported
printers for Linux. Canon and Lexmark are usually not very well supported.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf@xxxxxxx>
Boston Linux and Unix