Re: Ultimate inkjet printer for Fedora?

> I use an Epson Artisan 810. Fedora can directly handle its full-duplex
> features, and I have a hint that I can send a job to the CD/DVD tray
> (subject to the requirements for formatting a CD/DVD template). The only
> thing: it won't accept an ink-level status report. Or am I missing
> something? (I'm using the simplified driver that CUPS provides.)
>
> Temlakos

I got friends's Epson SX115 to display ink levels by using
stylus-toolbox app [1] , but I had to manually compile it because
there is no Fedora package. It is a bit wonky, and some time you need
to hit refresh button few times before it shows ink level but it is
only app that I found that works with Epson printers.

[1] http://stylus-toolbox.sourceforge.net/

Cheers,
Valent.