Re: Some Fedora 14 nitpicks

Hi;

> On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 2:13 AM, William Case <billlinux@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>         Gnote.
>         1) make the Linux cut and paste, by select and middle mouse
>         button
>         click, work within gnotes.
>         2) give gnotes a command that can be attached to a shortcut
>         key that
>         allows me to select a short phrase from text, within gnotes or
>         outside,
>         that makes that phrase the new title.
>

> It is called Gnote.  Not gnotes and you can file these in bugzilla,
> preferably in GNOME upstream but Red Hat Bugzilla would do too as long
> as I copy/paste the necessary information to upstream.
>

> Rahul  (Gnote maintainer in Fedora)

Sorry about 'gnotes'. You will notice that I titled this section Gnote.
But the points were written at various different times in Gnote and I
have the bad habit of thinking of my stuff in Gnote in the pural.

I have filed these questions/points with gnome a couple of times over
the last two years.  I have received responses from other users that
they would like to see these small changes as well.  But no response,
comment or anything else from Gnome or people maintaining their Gnote
mailing list.  Therefore, I will do as you suggest and file a Fedora
bug/RFE.  Maybe you carry more wait than an ordinary user.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 14, Gnome 2.32