Re: I'm asking help for my project - If you're interested get contacted with me

Sorry, I'm not perfect in english, and also I was really tired. So, again.

I'll try to create an advertising spot with open source tools in
Fedora theme. I already have permission to use NASA movie parts, and I
have the theme music. I would like to ask you guys, that if you're
interested - that create some short records about Fedora, and about
the desktop, even I could imagine terminal shots (booting sequence,
yum actions, building from source could be handy, etc.) too. The
target is present the possibilities within Fedora. The base theme is
an Shuttle launch, and right now I'm searching the fitting pieces,
selecting, cutting them as it's needed.

So, if you could and you would like to - please help me out to get it
ready to FOSDEM.

Thanks

Zoltan

PS:
@roger: I have been there too.... Why?

2011/1/6 Mark LaPierre <marklapier@xxxxxxx>:
> On 01/05/2011 07:20 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>> On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 22:30 +0100, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
>>> But I said: It will be an marketing AD clip about Fedora.
>> Where exactly does it say that?
>>
>> poc
>>
>> PS Please don't top-post on this list. See the Guidelines.
>>

> He said:
>
> "use their videos to our AD marketing clip...moveclip dedicated for Fedora"
>
> He's not a native english speaker so you have to invest a little time and effort to understand what he's saying.
>

> --

PGP:  06853DF7