I'm asking help for my project - If you're interested get contacted with me

Hi Guys,

Currently I see my project well and running - thanks to Pitivi (and
their debuggers, devs) - but I would like to have some help from our
Fedora community. I have an small audioclip what has been released by
an BR musician namely Carlos Amoyan (huge thanks), and received
permission from NASA itself (Goddard Space Center) to use their videos
to our AD marketing clip. I have my project stalled at in the middle
of planning, because of Pitivi wasn't so stable to make the cuts, and
the rendering. Right now I would like to finish our first moveclip
dedicated for Fedora, and let it see to be born. What I need to be
done? Well, I need some resources that I could cut into this - Like
inserts with about our beloved OS (in few minutes), and community
presentation talks, different recorded desktops, 3D cube, menu parts.
and our projects (or their logos) and that would like to be used as
clipart....to present the diversity of Fedora. The format must be
THEORA/OGG 720x576 with 25 fps / 2 channel 44,1k audio.

So, if you're interested please get contacted me, and I put together
to FOSDEM if everything goes well.

Cheers,

Zoltan

--